FULL SERVICE REAL ESTATE:
Home BUYING & SELLING, Land Buying & Selling, ACQUISITIONS, RENTALS & RELOCATION
- JOEL SULLIVAN, Broker/Owner919-228-1022Originally from Maine and lived most of my time in NH I moved to NC with my wife Kelly and our 4 beautiful children. We reside in the town of Holly Springs and we truly find this “home”. I have been in sales my entire life and really do love my job of helping people find their new place to call home. I formally worked for years with Coldwell Banker HPW. My wife and I work as a team and we are truly blessed to be where we are today. With the constant support of family and friends that is how “Team Joel Sullivan Realty ” became a reality. For that, we thank all who have helped us get where we are today. Our team is made up of very knowledgeable Brokers & Agents who love to work with people. They go above and beyond expectations for their customers and we are very proud to have them part of “Team Joel Sullivan Realty”.
- Mike Sullivan, Broker919-995-2449
Originally from Beverly, MA I moved to NC where I raise my 3 beautiful children in the great town of Holly Springs. I have joined my families firm where our team offers years of experience in the Real Estate industry. You can also find me in the restaurant business working for locally owned, My Way Tavern. Come by and say hello.
My goal is to represent my customers best interest when helping them through the buying and selling process. I promise you can count on me! Have the best by your side!
Voted Best Real Estate in Suburban Living Magazine
- Becky Chlopek, Agent 919-757-8631
I have been living in the Raleigh area since my family moved here from the Chicago suburbs in 2001. In the years since then, I have reached many milestones, including earning my Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting, buying my first home, in which Joel Sullivan was my realtor, obtaining my Real Estate License, and will soon be starting my own family with the love of my life; we will be welcoming our son this spring 2016.
My diverse work background, which includes almost 15 years in the restaurant business and almost 5 years of accounting experience, has given me a strong basis for exceptional customer service skills along with notable attention to detail; both of which are useful in ensuring each client can feel secure, confident and completely satisfied throughout the buying/selling process.
I would love to help my clients reach their milestones, and am confident I will be able to find the perfect home for you.
- Kelly Sullivan, Broker/Owner919-228-1022
I was born in Manchester NH and moved here with my husband Joel of 22 years and 4 children in 2006. Since then my husband and I grew a strong Real Estate business and opened our firm in downtown Holly Springs in May 2014. We have since had an amazing support system and a proven track record that has allowed us to accomplish being voted “The Best In Suburban Living Magazine” Recently, in March 2016 myself and 4 children lost Joel to cancer unexpectedly. With this happening so suddenly our family has made sure together we continue his dream and the success of Team Joel Sullivan Realty. We have an amazing staff of agents who all offer a proven track record. I will continue to live through my husbands dream and look forward to helping you find your new place to call home. Whether your a first time buyer, investor, Relocating, Buying or Selling I promise to give you 110% customer service. Here we work as a “TEAM” and I promise you will have the best by your side
- Courtney Hull, Broker 910-297-4307
I am a North Carolina Native who moved from the coast in 2014 to work as a Closing Paralegal for one of the Triangle area’s highest volume firms. It was here that I developed a passion for all things real estate. My experience working with lenders, builders, and agents gives me a unique perspective on the transaction as a whole. I look forward to putting that experience to work for you! It takes a team to close a real estate transaction and I am honored to be a part of Team Joel Sullivan Realty.
When I am not busy with all things real estate, I enjoy live music, visiting with friends and family, giving back to the community, travelling, and cheering on my favorite sports teams.
- Bonnie O’Brien, GoPrime Mortgage Need to be approved, choose our preferred lender
Branch Manager/Loan Officer | NMLS ID 175843
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.
Company NMLS ID 69551
Direct fax: 919-578-5557
104 W Ballentine St, Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Attorney Scott BeasleyPreferred Real Estate Attorney
100 Connemara Drive Suite 120 ● Cary, NC ● 27519
Phone 919-651-9471 ● Fax 919-651-9473